- Mah Integrated B Ed M Ed Cet
MAH Integrated B.Ed M.Ed CET
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 (Integrated course) is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) of for admission into the first year of three years full-time regular integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. integrated degree course.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Participating Institutes
The below-mentioned are the participating colleges/institutes of MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020.
- The Government College of Education offering B.Ed. M.Ed. integrated degree course.
- All Government Aided Colleges offering B.Ed. M.Ed. integrated degree course.
- Departments of Universities (including Aided Minority Institutions) offering B.Ed. M.Ed. integrated degree course.
- All University Managed Institutes offering B.Ed. M.Ed. integrated degree course.
- All Un-aided Colleges offering B.Ed. M.Ed. integrated degree course.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Important Dates
- Application process starts from: 11th Mar 2020
- Last date to submit the application form: 3rd April 2020
- Admit Card available from: 28th Apr 2020
- Date of CET 2020 Examination: 12th May 2020
- Declaration of Result: 27th May 2020
- Counselling through CAP starts from: 8th Jun 2020
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen to appear for MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020.
- Candidate should possess a postgraduate degree in Science, Arts, Social Science or Humanities.
- In the case of the science stream, the candidate must have studied subjects like Mathematics, Life Sciences like Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- In case the candidate has done the postgraduation from arts stream then he/she should have studied subjects like History, Geography, Economics, Political Sciences, Psychology, Philosophy, Education, or Library.
- In case the candidate has done the postgraduation from humanities stream, then he/she should have studied subjects like English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Sanskrit, Pali/Prakrit/Gujarati/Spanish/German/French etc.
- Candidates shall have passed the qualifying examination with at least 55% of the aggregate marks. In case of reserved category, the concession of 5% marks is given.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam: Online mode.
- Duration: CET is held for 90 Minutes i.e one and a half hour.
- Maximum Marks: The exam is of the total number of 100 marks.
- No of Questions: There is a total number of 100 questions in MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET.
- Type of Questions: All the questions are Multiple Choice type.
- Medium of CET: Test is conducted in Marathi and English language only.
- No of questions: 40
- Total Marks: 40
- No of questions: 30
- Total Marks: 30
- No of questions: 30
- Total Marks: 30
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Application Process
Candidates have to fill an application form online to apply for MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020. Candidate should have a valid email id and phone number before applying for the test. It is advised to fill the form cautiously as there is no provision of making any changes in the form after the final submission of the application form. Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee (non-refundable) along with the submission of B.Ed. M.Ed. CET application form.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Application Fee
General category candidates: 1000/-
Reserved category candidates: Rs 500/-
In the Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. CET application form, candidates have to register first to generate registration number and password. After registration, candidates have to fill the application form by providing in details such as name, educational qualification, contact information and so on along with uploading the scanned image of photograph and signature and paying a fee. An e-receipt gets generated on successful payment. If a receipt doesn’t get generated, it means the payment is failed and candidates have to initiate it again.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Centralised Admission Process (CAP)
After the declaration of MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 result, candidates can register for counselling through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP). Later, a list is released by the state cell in which the name of the shortlisted candidates is mentioned. Candidates have to attend the counselling with all the required documents on the given day, date, time and venue. Candidate’s verification of eligibility and identity is done on the counselling day. Thereafter, candidates are allotted seats in the colleges as per the choice and rank of the candidate (if possible) and availability of seats.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Syllabus
B.Ed. M.Ed CET question paper contains three (3) sections. Candidates can check the syllabus for all the sections from below.
- Attitude towards Education, Students and Teaching Profession
- Interest in Teaching
- Leadership Qualities
- Emotional, Moral, Ethical and Social Adjustment
- Intra-personal relations and Intra-personal Skills
- Class, Group, Community Management
- General Awareness of Contemporary issues pertaining to Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
- Basic General Knowledge: Books and Authors, Awards and Honours, Important National Days, Persons in News,) Important Current Events.
- Science and Technology: General Science (up to SSC Level), Various Inventions, Technology.
- History (up to SSC Level)
- Geography (up to SSC Level)
- Indian Civics and Economics (up to SSC Level
- Indian Constitution with reference to Education.
- Reasoning Ability
- Statements and Conclusions
- Letter and Number Series
- Odd Man Out
- Numerical Ability
- Logical Problems
- Coding- Decoding
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET Contact Details
STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL, MAHARASHTRA STATE, MUMBAI
8th Floor, New Excelsior Building, A. K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai-400001. (M.S.)
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 022-22016157/59/53/34/19/28