- Mah Llb 3 Years Cet
MAH LLB (3 Years) CET
The MAH-LL.B (3 Years) CET is conducted by the Competent Authority Commissioner, State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) for admission to the First Year of the Three Year Full Time Under -Graduate Degree Course in Law.
MAH-LL.B (3 Years) CET Score
Candidates are offered admission in the following institutes, offering LL.B. 3 Yrs Course based on CET Score
- Government College
- All Government Aided Colleges (including Aided Minority Institutions)
- All University Departments
- All University Managed Institutes
- All Un-aided colleges (including Minority Institutions)
MAH-LL.B (3 Years) CET Important Dates
- Online application Process starts: Third Week March
- Last date to submit MH CET Law application form: First Week May
- Availability of MH CET Law Admit Card: First Week June
- MH CET Law Exam date: Last Week June
- Declaration of MH CET Law Result: Second Week July
- Date for commencement of CAP process: Third Week July
- For exact dates see notifications
MAH-LL.B (3 Years) CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have a graduate or a post graduate degree in any discipline from any University in Maharashtra established by an act of Parliament or by the State Legislature or an equivalent National Institution recognized as a Deemed to be University or Foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an Authority competent to declare equivalence.
Those who have passed the 3 year undergraduate degree and or 2/3 Yrs. Post Graduate Degree from the university after prosecuting the studies in the educational pattern of 10+2+3 and/or 10+2+3+2/3 Yrs. with regular studies at Secondary (SSC) and Higher Secondary (HSC) schooling are also eligible to apply.
Candidates who have completed Class 10th (SSC) +2 (HSC) education following Regular Mode can apply for admission to LL.B 3 Yrs. CET provided they have completed their Graduation and or Post Graduation through Regular Mode/Open or Distance Mode.
Maharashtra State Candidature
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria following candidature types:
Maharashtra State candidature:
(Type A) A candidate who is Domicile of Maharashtra or Born in Maharashtra, or
(Type B) The Father or Mother of the Candidate is Domiciled in the State of Maharashtra, or
(Type C) The Father or Mother of the Candidate is an employee of the Government of India or Government of India Undertaking who is posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submitting the Application Form for CAP, or
(Type D) The Father or Mother of the Candidate is an Employee of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking, or
(Type E) The Candidates passing SSC and or HSC Examination or Equivalent Examination from a recognized institution from a disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.
All India Candidature: The Candidates having Indian Nationality and having completed SSC and HSC examination from Outside Maharashtra State belonging to all Categories are eligible under this Category.
Minority Candidature: The Candidate who has completed his/her SSC and HSC from the State of Maharashtra and is domiciled in the State Maharashtra or Born in Maharashtra belonging to a particular Linguistic or Religious Minority Community within the State and as notified by the Government are eligible under this Category. The Candidate will have to record his Minority Type in the CAP Application form to avail this facility.
MAH-LL.B (3 Years) CET Application Process
Step 1: Candidates are required to register for the exam by logging on the official website
Step 2: Next, you need to register and enter your name, email id and mobile number. After registration process is done, a registration number and password is sent to the candidates.
Step 3: After this, they need to fill in details in MH CET Law application form, and upload images as per the specification.
Step 4: Next, pay the required amount of the application fee and finally downloaded the completed form.
MAH-LL.B (3 Years) CET Application fees
- Open category EWS candidates from Maharashtra state and all India J&K Migrant Candidates: Rs. 800
- SC, ST, VJ / DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2 (C), NT-3 (D), OBC, SBC & SEBC of Maharashtra State only: Rs. 600
Candidates are required to pay the application fees through online mode only using debit card (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), credit card, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards / mobile wallet.
Note: Fees is a subject matter of change time to time.
MAH-LL.B (3Years) CET Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: It is conducted in the online mode.
- Number of papers: 1 paper with 5 sections
- Type of Questions: There are objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Total Number of Questions: There shall be a total of 150 number of questions.
- Time Duration: The duration of the exam shall be 02 Hours
- Language of the question paper: The questions shall be asked in the English and Marathi language.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, you get 01 marks and for an incorrect answer, no marks are deducted.
Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning
- Number of Questions: 30
- Total marks: 30
General Knowledge with Current Affairs
- Number of Questions: 40
- Total marks: 40
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Number of Questions: 30
- Total marks: 30
- Number of Questions: 50
- Total marks: 50
MAH-LL.B (3 Years) CET Contact Details
STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL, MAHARASHTRA STATE, MUMBAI
8th Floor, New Excelsior Building, A. K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai-400001. (M.S.)
E-mail - email@example.com
Phone - 022-22016157/59/53/34/19/28