- Mah Ba Bsc Bed Cet
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET
The MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) for admission to 4 years integrated programme and hence, it saves one valuable year of the candidate.
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET Important Dates
Submission of Online Applications: Second Week March
Last date to submit the application form: Second Week April
Admit Card available from: Mid May
Date of Entrance Examination: Third Week May
Declaration of Result: First/Second Week June
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET below.
Citizenship: Candidates are required to be a citizen of India
Candidates must have passed the HSC or its equivalent examination.
Candidates are required to have studied subjects like Mathematics and Life Sciences for science stream
Candidates must have studied subjects like (History/Geography/Economics/Political Sciences/Psychology/Philosophy/Education/Library/Humanity) for Arts stream.
Candidates must have scored 50% marks or its equivalent grade (A relaxation of 5% shall be given to the candidates who belongs to SC,ST, DT-VJ, NT-1,N.T.-2, NT-3, OBC, SBC and SEBC category and are from the State of Maharashtra)
Note: Candidates appearing for the final test of the qualifying examination can also appear for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply online for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET by logging on to the official website http://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Click on the register here button and on the new page a registration window will get open
- Candidates must enter all the required details and complete the registration process.
- Candidates are required to login and get the application form.
- Candidates must enter all the details correctly in the application form and submit it along with the required amount of the application fee.
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET Application Fees
- General category candidates: Rs. 800
- Reserved category candidates: Rs. 400
The payment has to be made only through online mode using Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form Processing Fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. The fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
Note: Application fee may be a subject matter to change time to time.
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET Exam Pattern
- Medium of CET: Examination will take place in Marathi and English language.
- Duration of the test: The CET is of 90 Minutes (One Hour Thirty Minutes)
- Maximum Marks: The maximum marks for the test is 100
- No of Questions: Total number of questions in the test is 100
- Type of Questions: The question paper of CET shall have Multiple Choice Questions with Four Options.
- Mode of Examination: The examination will be in online mode.
Candidates can check the section wise distribution of marks for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET below.
- General Knowledge: 40 marks
- Mental Ability: 30 marks
- Teaching Aptitude: 30 marks
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus for MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET below.
Basic General Knowledge
Books and Authors
Awards and Honours
Important National Days
Persons in News
Important Current Events
Science and Technology
General Science (up to SSC Level)
History (up to SSC Level)
Geography (up to SSC Level)
Indian Civics and Economics (up to SSC Level)
Indian Constitution with reference to Education
Statements and Conclusions
Letter and Number Series
Odd One Out
Attitude towards Education, Students and Teaching Profession
Emotional and Social Adjustment
Intra-personal relations and Intra-personal skills.
General Awareness and Interest in teaching
MAH B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. CET Contact Details
STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL, MAHARASHTRA STATE, MUMBAI
8th Floor, New Excelsior Building, A. K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai-400001. (M.S.)
E-mail - email@example.com
Phone - 022-22016157/59/53/34/19/28