- Mah M Arch Cet
Maharashtra M.Arch CET 2020
Maharashtra MAH M.Arch CET 2020 is conducted by the Competent Authority Commissioner, State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) for admission to First year of two-year full time Post Graduate Degree Course in Architecture (M. Arch).
The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved and recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
- All Government Aided Institutes Offering M.Arch. Course.
- All University Departments offering M.Arch. Course.
- University Managed Institutes offering.
- All Un-Aided M.Arch Institutes covered as per the Act.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts from 9th February 2020
- Last Date for Online Registration: 9th March 2020
- Last Date of Printing of Application Form: 24th March 2020
- Issue of Hall Ticket: To be Announced
- MAH M.Arch. CET 2020 Exam Date: 17th May 2020
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Candidates must have Passed Bachelor Degree in Architecture from All India Council for Technical Education or Council of Architecture or Central or State Govt. approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward Class Categories and PwD belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET).
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor's.
- The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to•degree. two places after The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC, SBC and •decimal.
- SEBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate except SC, ST candidates at the time of verification of documents.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Online test will have 50 Questions based on Topics. The test will comprise of multiple- choice objective type questions (Four Options). There is no negative marking System for this test.
- Test Duration: 60 minutes
- Medium of CET: English
- Mode of Examination: Online
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Application Process
- Visit website www.mahacet.org and open the given link. For filling the Online Application Form, they should click on the option "APPLY ONLINE".
- Select the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate must make a note of the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab.
- Carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, Background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning. Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo is not uploaded at the place of photo admission for exam will be rejected/denied.
- Candidates must ensure that photo is of required size and the face should be
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination,
- does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) - Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Ensure that signature is clearly visible.
Scanning the photograph & signature:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg
or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below
50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please
see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are
available in other photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a
link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature” - Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it - Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button - Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Exam Fees
For all candidates from Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State - Rs.1000/-.
For Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJDT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates - Rs.800/-.
The payment has to be made only through online mode using Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form Processing Fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. The fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non- Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
Candidates having valid Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate from Maharashtra
State and Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid up to 31st March 2021 and belonging to Maharashtra State Candidature should only apply under Backward Class Category. The
Candidates will have to upload the Caste Validity Certificate and the Non Creamy Layer
Certificate at the time of CAP Process.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Test Centres
MAH-M.ARCH-CET-2019 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra State. The Cities in which MAH-M.ARCH-CET-2019 will be conducted are designated as "Centre" for the CET. A candidate appearing for CET shall give his/her preference for the centre, however the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the centre and venue. The exam will be conducted online at venues given in the respective Hall Ticket.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Test Contact Details
STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL, MAHARASHTRA STATE, MUMBAI
8th Floor, New Excelsior Building, A. K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai-400001. (M.S.)
E-mail - email@example.com
Phone - 022-22016157/59/53/34/19/28