- Mah Bed Cet
MAH-B.Ed. CET is conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell Government of Maharashtra for admission to first Year of the Two Year Full Time Professional Course in Education leading to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed. Regular) and B.Ed.-Special Education - Hearing Impairment, B Ed Special Education - Autism Spectrum Disorder, B Ed Special Education – Learning Disability, B Ed Special Education - Intellectual Disability/Mental Retardation B.Ed., Special Education-Visually Impaired in various government colleges within the state of Maharashtra.
- All Govt. Colleges offering B.Ed. Course
- All Govt. Aided Colleges, Aided Minority Colleges offering B.Ed. Course
- All University Managed Colleges/Institutes offering B.Ed. Course
- All Un-aided Institutes/Unaided Minority Institutes offering B.Ed. Course, covered as per the Act
MAH BEd CET Important Dates
- Start of Online Application Process: First Week of April
- End of Online Application Process: Last Week of April
- End of Editing of Online Application Details: Last Week of April
- Issue of Hall Ticket: First Week of May
- Date of On-Line MAH-B.Ed. CET: Second / Third Week of May
- Result Declaration for MAH-B.Ed. CET Exam: Last Week of May
- For latest dates see notifications
MAH BEd CET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Candidate should have successfully completed their Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories from State of Maharashtra belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, and SBC) in subjects such as Sciences/Mathematics/Social Sciences (History/Geography/Economics/Political Sciences/ Psychology/ Philosophy/ Education/Library Science)/Humanity Sciences (including all Languages and Literatures like-English, Marathi, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Pali-Prakrut etc. studied as Optional/Special Subject at Graduation)/Commerce from a recognised university or institution.
Candidate should have successfully completed their Bachelor’s
Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ (Science and
Mathematics as a Special subjects) / Bachelor’s Degree and or Master’s
Degree in Management / Engineering/Computers/Law/Information -Technology
/ Agriculture/ BBI / Medical Sciences /All Social Sciences excluding
those (i) above /Fine Art / Performing Art (Music/Dance / Drama etc.)
with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for Backward Class Category candidates
belonging to State of Maharashtra belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A),
NT1-(B), NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, and SBC) from a recognised university
Candidate in their Final year of Bachelor’s
Degree exam in any recognised universities are also eligible to appear
for MAH-B.Ed. CET.
MAH BEd CET Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply online by visiting the official website http://cetcell.mahacet.org and www.dhepune.gov.in
- Candidates who wish to seek admission to English Medium Colleges of Education should invariably apply for ELCT Examination while filling in the CET Form.
- Fill all the information with appropriate details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specification.
MAH BEd CET Application Fees
The application process is finally complete with the payment of the application fees.
- For all candidates from Outside Maharashtra State* (OMS), Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State and J&K Migrant Candidates - Rs.800/-
- For Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories (SC, ST, VJDT, NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC categories - Rs.400/-
- The payment has to be made using on-line system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the Application Form Processing Fees.
- No other mode of payment shall be permitted
- The fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances
- Candidates are advised to take a print of the e-receipt of the payment made on line and keep it for future reference with them. It will be required at the time admission.
MAH BEd CET Exam PatternQuestion Type:
Objective Multiple Choice Questions
Number of Questions: 100
Total Marks: 100 (1 mark each)
Medium of Test: English and Marathi
- Mental Ability
No. of Questions: 40
- General Knowledge
No. of Questions: 30
- Teacher Aptitude
No. of Questions: 30
N.B.: There is no Negative Marking for incorrect answers.
MAH BEd CET Contact Details
State Common Entrance Test Cell
Maharashtra State, Mumbai, Head Office: 305, Govt. Polytechnic Building
49, Kherwadi,Ali Yawar Jung Marg, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051 (M.S.)
Regional Office: CET CELL,(DMER) Opp. Govt. Dental College
St. Georges Hospital Campus, Fort, Mumbai-400001
CET CELL, Directorate of Technical Education
3, Mahapalika Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai-400001
Phone No.: 02226473719