- Mah Cet Mba
MAH CET MBA 2019
MAH CET 2019 MBA is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai for admission to MBA/MMS Programs in Maharashtra.
MAH CET 2019 MBA Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 25 years only
- Candidate should have successfully completed their graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved category) from a recognized university or institution.
- Candidates in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
MAH CET MBA 2019 Exam Dates
- Online registration for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019 on the website -10.01.2019 to 15.02.2019
- Issue of Hall Ticket through login of successfully registered candidates - 01.03.2019 Onwards
- Date of Online MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2019 - 09.03.2019 & 10.03.2019
- Declaration of result of the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2019 on the website.
MAH CET MBA 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are required to register online for MAH CET MBA 2019 by visiting the official website
- Fill up all the details with appropriate information such as name, address, phone number and e-mail ID, educational qualifications etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of your recent passport size photograph and signature in a JPEG file.
- Get a printout of the application form for future reference.
- The registration process is finally complete with the payment of application fees.
MAH CET MBA 2019 Application Fees
- General Category: Rs. 1000
- Scheduled tribe and caste candidates: Rs.800.
The payment can be done either through e- challan or online- payment.
MAH CET 2019 MBA Exam Pattern
- Exam type: Computer based online test
- Question Type: multiple choice objective type questions
- Number of Questions: 200
- Duration: Two and half hours
- Medium of Test: English
- Topics: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical/Abstract Reasoning.
MAH CET 2019 Syllabus – DTE MBA Course
The questions in MAH CET 2019 MBA are divided into 3 sections namely Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (English Language test); Quantitative Aptitude; logical and Abstract Ability. Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (EL Test*)
The following three parts will be included in Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (E L Test) in MAH CET 2019 Syllabus.
- Reading Comprehension.
(* EL stands for the English Language)Quantitative Aptitude and Logical/ Abstract Reasoning
The following parts will be coming under Quantitative Aptitude and Logical/ Abstract Reasoning in MAH CET 2019.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks and Calendars.
- Data Structures.
- Direction Sense.
- Geometry and its applications.
- Numbers and its applications.
- Percentages and its applications.
- Ratio and its applications.