- Sandip University
The first Self-financed private university in North Maharashtra, Sandip University is an autonomous educational university guided and governed by the policy, rules and regulations of Maharashtra state and under the regulations of the University Grants Commission.
To become one of the most preferred learning institute place to nurture future global leaders congenial to society.
We at Sandip University envisage the sustainable growth of stakeholders following the University Missions (UMs) as below -
- Provide learner-centered education through cutting-edge Technologies facilitated by the world class infrastructure.
- Emerge as a global leader in education, human development and bloom as a center of excellence in teaching, research and entrepreneurship
- Involve societal oriented and purposeful research with concern for sustainable development.
- Move beyond curriculum and create opportunities for student engagement with “cultural others” with global society.
- Empower students to converge into capable leaders & responsible citizens bearing high ethical value.
Schools of Sandip University
School of Engineering & Technology
- B.Tech.(Aerospace Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Electrical Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Fire Technology & Safety)
- M.Tech.(Construction Management)
- M.Tech.(Environmental Engineering)
- M.Tech.(Structural Engineering)
- M.Tech.(Town & Country Planning)
- M.Tech.(Transportation Engineering & Planning)
- M.Tech.(Design Engineering)
- M.Tech.(Electrical Power System)
- M.Tech. Valuation(Land-Building)
- M.Tech.Valuation(Plant Machinery
School of Computing Sciences & Engineering
- B.Tech.(Computer Science & Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Cloud Technology and Information Security)
- B. Tech.(Business Analytics & Optimization - IBM)
- B. Tech.(Cyber Security and Forensic - IBM)
- B.Tech.(Mobile Computing)
- B.Tech.(Internet of Things)
- B.Sc.(Computer Science)
- BCA(Cloud Technology and Information Security)
- B.F.A.(Animation & VFX)
- M.Tech.(Advanced Computing & Data Science)
- M.Tech.(Cloud Technology and Information Security)
School of Law
- LLM (Criminal Law)
- LLM (Constitutional Law)
School of Commerce & Management Studies
- B.B.A.(Financial Services)
- B.Com(Computer Applications)
- MBA(Business Analytics and Optimization)
- MBA(Fashion Business)
School of Design
- Bachelor Of Design In User Experience
- Master of Design in User Experience
School of Pharmaceutical Science
- UG Courses
- PG Courses
- M.Pharm (Industrial Pharmacy)
School of Science
- Humanities and Languages
School of Social Science
School of Fashion Design & Beauty Cosmetology
- B.Sc.(Fashion Designing)
- B.Sc.(Cosmetic Science)
- M.Sc.(Fashion & Apparel Designing)
- M.Sc.(Cosmetic Science)
Research Area : Cosmetic Technology
Research Area : Plant Pathology, Nano-Biotechnology, Plant Taxonomy, Plant Biotechnology.
Research Area : Medical Microbiology, Microbial Technology, Medical and Agricultural Biotechnology, Molecular biology (Genetics)
Research Area : Nanotechnology, Organic Synthesis, Nano- Catalysis, Molecular Recognition, Advanced Oxidization Process, Biophysical Spectroscopy, Advanced Materials for Renewable Energy
Research Area : Gas Sensors, Nano-crystals, Optical fibres & Optoelectronics
Research Area : Differential Geometry, Manifold Theory, Analysis & Approximation Theory, Topology, Operations Research
Research Area : Environmental Law, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law
Research Area : Cognitive Psychology, Human Emotions, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource.
Computer Science and Applications
Research Area : Geographic Information System , Image Processing, Data Mining.
Research Area : Structural Analysis, Concrete Technology, Environmental Management, Geotechnical, Water Supply & Waste Water Systems
Computer Science and Engineering
Research Area : Wireless Communication, Mobile Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Internet of Things, Cloud Computing
Research Area : Power Systems, Intelligent Systems, Control System, Automation, Switch Gear and Protection
Research Area : Manufacturing Engineering, Design Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Operation Research, Reliability, Smart Materials
Research Area : Phyto chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis
Eligibility criteria for admission to Ph.D. programme
Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. Programme shall have a Master's degree of a recognized University with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (with non-creamy layer)/NT/SBC/PwD.
Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. Course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed and successfully completing the M.Phil. Degree. A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (with non-creamy layer)/NT/SBC/PwD.
Trimbak Road Nashik Maharashtra, India.