- computers and it
MAH MCA CET
DTE Maharashtra conducts the MAH MCA CET 2019 for admission to State Government Approved First Year/Direct Second Year (Separate Division & Lateral Entry) of Three year full time Post Graduate Degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) in the Govt., Govt. Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
Maharashtra MCA CET 2019 will be held on 23rd March 2019
MAH MCA CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidates should have successfully completed their Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for candidates belonging to backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Candidate must study Mathematics as one of the subjects at (10 plus 2) level or at Graduate level examination.
- For Direct second year admissions, the candidate should have successfully completed their Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or Science (Information Technology or Computer Science).
- Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying exam are also eligible to appear for MAH MCA CET 2019.
MAH MCA CET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Type: Online multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs)
- Medium of test: English
- Number of Papers: two online papers (General Aptitude (GA), Computer Concepts (CC))
- Marks: 100 Marks each of 45 minutes duration
MAH MCA CET 2019 Application Process
MAH MCA CET 2019 Application Fees
- General Category - Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant Candidates - 1000/-
- Reserved Category - Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A) NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only - Rs. 800/-
Payment can be done only by Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. Fees ones paid is non-refundable under any circumstances
** For queries/enquiry, contact CET office phone number 02230233420
MAH MCA CET 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of on-line registration of application - 15/01/2019
- Closure of registration of application - 22/02/2019
- Closure for editing application details- 22/02/2019
- Last date for printing your application - 09/03/2019
- Online Fee Payment - 15/01/2019 to 22/02/2019
- Online registration for MAH-MCA CET-2019 on the website - 15-01-2019 to 22-02-2019
- Issue of Hall Ticket (through candidate’s login) - 08-03-2019 Onwards
- Date of the Online MAH-MCA-CET 2019 - 23/03/2019
- Declaration of the result - 15-04-2019 at 5.00 PM
MAH MCA CET 2019 Contact Details
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai
Head Office: 305, Government Polytechnic Building, Kherwadi
Ali Yawar Jung Marg, Bandra (E) Mumbai-400051Regional Office:
CET Cell, Directorate of Technical Education
3, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai-400001, No.: CETCELL/MCANoticeI/2017/57